Skip to main content

​THE INTERVIEWEE WHO HATED ME​

6 years ago a guy looked at me face to face, and boldly told me; "I don't like you!" I immediately fired a response, I asked him that day; "Thank you for the honest feedback, but those that you like, how has it made their life better? How does your liking people pay their bills or take a bank loan? My brother keep your like, I need God's like And that's what guarantees my future. Today I joined a CEO friend of mine in an interview Panel to recruit some new staff, it was a long session, as we returned from a coffee break to continue the hectic interview session, here was this same guy walked in with his grey jacket and CV coming for the interview. Our eyes kissed by fluke, we immediately recognised each other; "the world is indeed spherical", I soliloquized. He felt very uncomfortable through out the interview, one could clearly see the volcanic eruption ongoing in his whole nervous system, he even mistook his date of birth for his last date of empl...

Internet Ni ya kila Mtu

I said, and I'm saying (Internet ni ya kila mtu)!!!!  Internet is not here for somebody to keep on harassing others!!
The internet is a good tool for us as humans to use and get info.

From wikipedia, this is part of what the internet is:
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion devices worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries an extensive range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web(WWW), the infrastructure to support email, and peer-to-peer networks for file sharing and telephony.
What Pisses me off, is that some guy from Devil-knows where, decides to harass users over their blogs, sites, social media accounts and such stuff!!
Somebody gotta do something! This is it! I'm not sitting back again! Anybody gets harassed, abused or gets "kicked around", Imma give 'em all the support I have! Time to kick a** I guess!
Time to have a piece of me...so to say!

You are a bad boy? Just Polish your art, coz i'm around the corner!!
^_^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

​THE INTERVIEWEE WHO HATED ME​

6 years ago a guy looked at me face to face, and boldly told me; "I don't like you!" I immediately fired a response, I asked him that day; "Thank you for the honest feedback, but those that you like, how has it made their life better? How does your liking people pay their bills or take a bank loan? My brother keep your like, I need God's like And that's what guarantees my future. Today I joined a CEO friend of mine in an interview Panel to recruit some new staff, it was a long session, as we returned from a coffee break to continue the hectic interview session, here was this same guy walked in with his grey jacket and CV coming for the interview. Our eyes kissed by fluke, we immediately recognised each other; "the world is indeed spherical", I soliloquized. He felt very uncomfortable through out the interview, one could clearly see the volcanic eruption ongoing in his whole nervous system, he even mistook his date of birth for his last date of empl...

Pieces of advice

A very poor newly wedded, young couple lived in a small farm. One day the husband made the following proposal to his wife: Honey, I will leave the house: I will travel faraway, get a job and work hard in order to come back and give you the comfortable life that you deserve. I do not know how long I will stay away, I only ask one thing, please wait for me, and while I am away, you should be faithful to me, because I will be faithful to you. His wife agreed, so the young man left. He walked many days until he found a farmer who was in need of someone to help him. The young man offered his services. He was accepted. Therefore he discussed the terms with his boss: Let me work for as long as I want and when I think I should go home, please relieve me of my duties. I do not want to receive my salary. I ask you to save it for me, until the day I leave. The day I decide to go, please give me the money and I will go my way. They agreed on that. So, the young man worked for twenty years witho...

You're Bigger by Jekalyn Carr (Live Performance) Official Video

Canton Jones - Hallelujah ft. Deitrick Haddon, DPB,

Among The Best

Jesus Culture - Awakening: Live From Chicago Album Lyrics 1. Awaken Me 2. Father Of Lights 3. Perfect Love (Father of Lights Reprise) 4. Break Every Chain 5. Glorious 6. My Everything 7. Nothing But The Blood 8. Dance 9. He Is Faithful 10. Burning Ones 11. Holy Are You (Burning Ones Reprise) 12. I Surrender 13. We Are Hungry 14. Fill Me Up Jesus Culture Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com "...Worship is a lifestyle..." Can't believe I've never forgotten this since high school!!

Skillet - Hero (Official Video)

Don't Do this Twice, if at all you have to.

Here are 10 career mistakes you won’t make twice. 1. Taking a good job for granted. 2. Assuming that your job will last. 3. Taking a new job too quickly. 4. Burning a bridge. 5. Quitting a job in haste. 6. Failing to negotiate for your value. 7. Putting up with mistreatment at work. 8. Chasing a job opportunity to oblivion. 9. Failing to set boundaries at work. 10. Trusting the wrong person. Even if you try, it’s hard to appreciate a great job while you’re in it. Even though it’s a great job, there are always problems and headaches to deal with. You don’t realize how good the job was until you’re gone. Once you feel that pang “Wow — I didn’t know how good I had it!” you’ll appreciate all kinds of good things — not just jobs, but other good experiences, people and feelings too — more than you did before. source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2016/09/05/ten-career-mistakes-you-wont-make-twice/#760feadc7439

Why Bro Ocholla is Trending

Awesome day. Been happy, save for having a simple repetitive task. This means, I had time to find out why bro ocholla was [not] praying today. A photo is worth a thousand words, so here you go.

Music & Earphones

Honestly, I'm losing friends...mmh, that's totally bad. I'm not saying am an Island. The point is, My friend is that one guy talking to me through my earphones, accompanied by beats and tunes. In simple terms, well-conveyed lyrics. I like these people....I have friends. One of them told me my eyes will pop-out if I listen alot using earphones. Please, if yours popped out because of earphones, let me know... It might be true. I know not. But I looked around and spotted something worth of sharing. Pop ém out!! Comparative Examples of Noise Sources, Decibels & Their Effects Noise Source Decibel Level Decibel Effect Jet take-off (at 25 meters) 150 Eardrum rupture Aircraft carrier deck 140 Military jet aircraft take-off from aircraft carrier with afterburner at 50 ft (130 dB). 130 Thunderclap, chain saw. Oxygen torch (121 dB). 120 Painful. 32 times as loud as 70 dB. Steel mill, auto horn at 1 meter. Turbo-fan aircraft at takeoff power at 2...

SQL & Json

I have data in a mysql field saved as ' {"0":"43","1":"34","2":"67"} ', where 43,34 and 67 are ID values. I want to use the Ids later, via a query using SQL IN Operator. How do I implement that?